Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is it.

for you my dear lover
i love you forever

this is what i promised
the words i'll never missed

we are far away
from day after day

far away is not what i want
i swear you are my only one

i am sorry for my mistake
confuse with the steps i take

we are meant to be together
you are my son's mother

i know that i am wrong
but please listen to that song

the song tells that
we will be in love until we're dead

i always heard about it
when i was a kid

your name is in my heart
also in my wedding card

this is for you
i wrote it with no clue

just wanted to tell you
i love you

i dont have much time
so i done with this rhyme

i dont know how to swim or dive
but i really want you to be my wife

i love you so much
yes i love you so much


mucho*

No comments:

Post a Comment