Sunday, October 25, 2009

frances bean

i am really sorry
i know that we can carry
lets get back our glory
lets not be too fury

i am not pushing you
i am just getting you
to makes me into you
to be in loved with you

everyday is the day
everyday we did the play
we need to stop it
we need to confessed it

i love you so much
i wanted it so much
be my forever wife
be part of my life

from what i am writing
from my heart that i am getting
this is not a lie
this is worth for me to die

i just love you
i just want to be with you
please don't leave me
please do accept me

thank you for everything
i want to be your king
you will be my queen
lets us make the bean
like what kurt and courtney did
bean thanks for what they did

my name is amirul affiq
people call me mucho
forget what is it
i just want to say
i love you so much
yes it is true
be my wife
be part of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment