Friday, April 16, 2010

Learning

"Babies must learn how to walk & talk".
Yeah, i know that.
Sometimes all babies have their miracle.
Thanks IBU for teaching me how to walk & talk.
IBU teach me everything.
I love my IBU so much.
This is not a story about my life.
I just want to say that IBU is my everything.
And i love her.
Thats all.
How about you?
All stories can be made.
Sometimes it can be the best or worst.
Luckily theres still truth from the stories.
For you, yes its over.
But one thing for sure i am still smiling.
And i know you are smiling too.
I wish i could have all the shoes i want it.
Why suddenly shoes??
Haha. Its already 5.26 am.
I am still awake.
While waiting for the stuff to finish downloading.
Yes, i am writing.
Last word,
Fuck you Jews!
and to the haters, Fuck you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment